View Account Activity Throughout Your Portal
PLEASE BROWSE: school funding funds would be utilized to cover eligible fees published into the term the funds are increasingly being disbursed in (autumn educational funding can pay just qualified fall fees, etc.). Which means even you are getting a school funding reimbursement, you might nevertheless have balance due from the previous term, or perhaps in a miscellaneous cost in your present term, that educational funding is certainly not authorized to pay for. Please review your account on a regular basis and spend all remaining fees as soon as your school funding was refunded. Please contact the scholar Accounts workplace when you yourself have concerns: 805-756-1428.
Up-To-Date View Of The Scholar Account Balance (Includes an On Line Payment Link):
- Log in to portal.
- Click the Money Matters tab.
- Underneath the Payment Overview line, go directly to the STUDENT ACCOUNT BALANCE area.
- Go through the View Account Activity link. This can take one to your Account task page.
- Deals on the Account task page are referenced in date purchase – most abundant in present transactions first. They’ve been then put into one of three columns:
- Costs (what you need to pay);
- Re re Payments (any credit transaction that lowers the total amount due); and
- Refunds (cash we’re offering back once again to you by direct deposit (DD), or check (AP)). 继续阅读“Disbursement and Refund of School Funding Funds”