The family members should apply for residence cards at the Swedish Migration Agency if your family are non-EU citizens and you intend to stay in Sweden for more than three months. The residence card permits your household to live and operate in Sweden dating cambodian women if you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or living on your own retirement or any other enough method for supporting your loved ones.
Family unit members
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or authorized partner)
- Your or your lover’s unmarried kiddies under 21 years
- Your or your lover’s young ones over 21 years old for financial support if they are dependent on you
- Your or your lover’s moms and dads who will be economically determined by you (doesn’t connect with the moms and dads of pupils)
- Another member of the family that is reliant on you for his or her subsistence or perhaps is section of your or your partner’s household or you are needed physically to manage the household user for severe wellness reasons.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who aren’t married but reside together just as if hitched. It isn’t enough you have actually resided together as an example within a tourist check out. 继续阅读“Residence cards for EU citizens’ household who are non-EU residents”